Monday, July 26, 2010

OUT OF THE CLOSET FASHIONSHOW

out of the closet fashion show

Sometime in 09 while searching on craigslist for another Gig as I like to call it, I found that “Out Of the Closet” was looking for a makeup artist for their benefit fashion show. I promptly emailed all my information and out of 1408 applications that Luis received, he picked me to be the head makeup artist in charge of everything that had to do with makeup and hair, to me that was an amazing opportunity. I had to hire 5 makeup artist and 5 hairstylists and get a theme going on for hair and makeup.

So I got the job my first job do makeup for the print out add for the fashion show

My work :
Lizberrymakeup hairstylist (Lauren )
Lizberrymakeup hairstylist (Eugene )
Lizberrymakeup hairstylist (Eugene )
Lizberrymakeup hairstylist (Eugene )
Lizberrymakeup hairstylist (Eugene )


Out of the closet Fashion show Addmakeup by me.


My crew and I did an awesome job on this fashion show and I’m really proud of all of them enjoy the pictures.


some of the model's

some of the male models
lizberrymakeup
lizberrymakeup
lizberrymakeup
lizberrymakeup

Luis (wordrove stylist )for out of the closet with Nai
me,Eugene,Lauren
lizberrymakeup
on the works
lizberrymakeup

some of the models
makeup by lizberry
me, nai (model )Lauren(hairstylist)

lizzy and I


That’s the end of my incredible adventure with “Out Of the closet “thank you for the opportunity you gave me, and thank you for helping those that need it. Best of luck.

At the end of the night I realized that fashion shows was my call , that’s what I really wanted to .

No comments:

Post a Comment