Monday, July 26, 2010

YOUTUBE LOOKS

youtube makeup looks

http://www.youtube.com/user/lizberrymakeup

I wanted to get myself out there and show people what I was able to do, so I started making YouTube videos. And here are some of the looks that I created.


signature look
bug inspired, i picked a lady bug , following a leaf on my other eye and orange lips for the rare orange lady bugs
pink and purple
orange purple and blue look. inspired by mzbailey

pink and orange
white,pink,purple,blue
watermelon inspired


neutral to dramatic cut crease
turquoise,brown and purple
masquerade look, using crayons
modern valentines day look mixed with Lady Gaga makeup look
80's baby

modern pin up look w/ pink lipstick
pink and gold cut crease
burgundy w/brown
red w/ brown 80's style
Bag inspired , pink,yellow w/white

No comments:

Post a Comment